About the Organisation
We are working with a Human Services provider that has been operating for nearly 150 years. With a presence across QLD and VIC, our client provides over 200 services across more than 100 communities. Employing over 3000 staff, this organisation provides a range of missional and community care services to assist families, the elderly and people in the areas of early childhood care; children, youth and family services; community housing; retirement living; home care; and residential aged care services.
About The Role
The Residential Manager is responsible for the provision of high-quality nursing and personal care services and for the operational, developmental, human resource, financial performance and resident outcomes of this small Aged Care facility in Warwick, QLD. Reporting to the Regional Manager, this position will be subject but not limited to:
- Ensuring high standards of delivery of residential care, lifestyle programs and customer service to meet or exceed resident needs.
- Ensuring contemporary clinical and care practices are implemented and maintained by the service.
- Planning, coordinating, evaluating and reporting on the service to ensure it meets identified resident needs and standards of quality care.
- Regularly reviewing, report and improve clinical indicators and business performance targets.
- Developing relationships with the local community and drive/maintain occupancy.
As an experienced Residential Manager or Care Manager looking to step up, you will have a track record of successfully leading and managing an Aged Care facility or a high performing clinical team. In addition, you will have;
- Registered Nurse or other clinical professional with current registration with AHPRA. OR;
- Post graduate qualifications in health administration, business administration or equivalent.
- Current driver's licence
- Recent management experience in aged care, health administration or a similar area including proven competency in operational planning, strategic and innovative thinking, resource management, and budget management.
- Recent experience of the standards and guidelines for residential aged care, funding instruments and sources relevant to the service activities, and demonstrated evidence of an ability to maximise revenue.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to establish themselves within a leading provider of care services. There is continued opportunity for growth within a supportive environment and a competitive remuneration package with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits is provided.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Amanda Halliday of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6203 or email email@example.com