About the Company
An established not-for-profit provider of Aged Care in the NSW South Coast, they have been providing residential, retirement and community aged care services to the community for more than 50 years. They now require a Resident Services Manager for their premier South Coast facility.
About the Role
Reporting to the Executive Manager, the Residential Services Manager will lead staff to ensure the effective delivery of clinical and lifestyle support to residents, whilst upholding the organisation's model of care.
The Residential Services Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of care and services; ensuring both internal and external stakeholder needs are met within the regulatory framework and professional standards.
- Provide clinical and care expertise alongside the management team with strategic and operational decision-making including policy, financial and resourcing decisions.
- Ensuring successful accreditation through clinical and operational adherence to the Aged Care Standards.
- Budgetary oversight and management of facility resources.
- Lead by example to develop, support and guide the Care Team.
We encourage expressions of interest from a candidate who possesses:
- Current Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- 5+ years postgraduate nursing experience.
- Previous experience at a senior management level within Aged Care.
- Highly developed clinical and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to implement WHS&E policies and procedures and return to work programs.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to provide management expertise in a leadership position
- Strong clinical support team with high staff ratios
- Competitive remuneration package
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Tai James on (02) 9157 6211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.