About the Company
A firmly established retirement village in the northern beaches' community providing affordable and secure independent living for over thirty years.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide management support to the village to create a welcoming, caring and safe village community.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Ensuring a high level of resident satisfaction to create an outstanding brand reputation amongst the local catchment
- Day-to-day asset management & operations of the village
- Run community events and local stakeholder engagement activities to attract new residents
- Ability to manage village accounts within the framework of the village budget.
- Coordination of the resident sales process and lead generation to ensure maximum occupancy
- Successful induction into the village to foster new resident connections
- Interaction with residents, resident's committees and the local communities as required
- Networking with local community to build a pipeline of future residents and maximise occupancy
- Assisting residents with social event facilitation within the village
- Asset management and delivery of resident services within budget framework
Skills and Experience
- Previous relevant management experience
- An ability to create connections with local community groups to attract new residents - specifically 3-5 years proven ability to create and drive leads and an ability to facilitate an excellent sales experience
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Good IT skills essential
- Genuine interest in a fast-growing industry
- Previous experience in property management sales
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 0477 887 095 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org