About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Home Care, the Senior Case Manager will lead a team of Case Managers with responsibility for service delivery whilst managing a moderate caseload of clients. The Senior Case Manager will assess, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate actions required to meet the client's health and human services' needs. The duties will involve but are not limited to case management, care plan assessment, client upgrades, onboarding of new clients and managing customer complaints.
The Senior Case Manager will be a key part of the senior leadership team and help shape organisational policies and procedures.
This role will be based in the Sydney CBD and involve travel within the Sydney Metro, with a high degree of flexibility afforded to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following criteria;
- Experience as a Case Manager/Home Care Manager
- Relevant qualifications in Care with Community experience, such as a Certificate IV in Aged Care and/or Home and Community Services, Case Management or Nursing
- Sound understanding of relevant State and Commonwealth legislation as it applies to Home Care Packages and Home Support Program
- Highly developed leadership skills with experience managing a team
- Current driver's license
- Empathy to client's needs
On offer is a generous remuneration package, including mobile, laptop and travel reimbursement.
This role offers the opportunity for further career development within a fast-growing organisation.
A high degree of flexibility and autonomy will be afforded to the successful candidate to make the role their own, ideal for a motivated Case Manager looing to take that next step into management