Based in Sydney or Southern Sydney
About the Company
A values-based organisation with a strong history of supporting children and adults with disability to develop their ability to participate in the community. With a focus on Belonging, Respect, Choice, Safety and Contribution we aim to embower our clients to live life as they chose.
About the Role
Within this role you will have a fantastic opportunity to work and manage within a multidisciplinary team that embraces therapy and interventions that are goal-directed and evidence-based. You will deliver best practice specialist support services to people with a disability, their families and carers that promote participation, independence, quality of life, safety and an ability to live life to the fullest and help them achieve their goals. You will assist in the career and skills development of junior staff within the team.
We are looking for an experienced Psychologist with experience practicing within the Disability space looking to lead and develop a team. With a passion for human rights and knowledge of the NDIS, you will have the opportunity to make positive and tangible improvement to the life of individuals living with disability.
What's in it for you?
- Not-for-profit Salary Packaging Options.
- Working alongside an incredibly passionate and supportive multidisciplinary team.
- Lead a team and manage the development of junior staff.
- Continue to learn and grow with our annual training and development program.
- Practice psychology within a rewarding sector, providing a positive change to individuals leaving with Disability.
- AHPRA Registered Psychologist
- Experience in delivering complex person-centred positive behaviour support services to people with a disability ideally in the NDIS environment
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing behaviour support plans that are responsive to the person's needs, improves their quality of life and supports their progress towards positive change based on evidence-informed practice
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of the issues, trends and legislation underpinning the provision of clinical service delivery to people with a disability and under the NDIS and the Quality and Safeguarding Commission
- Experience in the provision of clinical supervision
- NSW Drivers Licence
For more information please contact Dani White on Dani@orchardtalent.com.au