We're seeking passionate Senior Speech Pathologists to join The Benevolent Society who are driven to support their clients in achieving their everyday goals. Full-time positions are available.
Based in Melroe Park and working as a Senior Speech Pathologist you will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and reviewing client outcomes in line with NDIS funding. Working within a dynamic multidisciplinary team, key responsibilities will include;
- Development of clients' social and language skills
- Completing a variety of assessments including Feeding Difficulties, Swallowing, Augmentative and Alternative Communication Assessments
- Meal-time management plans.
What's on Offer
- A robust clinical practice approach with a varied caseload from children to adults through a range of disability programs, state education departments and other government programs.
- Strong referral networks allowing you to focus on what you do best - support clients
- A "Community of Practice" model, with clinical supervision and supported continued professional development within a truly multidisciplinary team of OTs, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators.
- Strong career advancement, including annual selection process for Senior practitioner roles
- Flexible working conditions and mobile working tools supplied.
- Competitive remuneration with access to salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year as well as employee discount programs that include gyms and novated car leases.
Relocation assistance is available for those candidates looking to relocate to an exciting new role!
Working as an experienced Speech Pathologist with a client focus approach you will have;
- Speech Pathologist Australia (SPA) registration and an understanding of the NDIS
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make connections with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in applying evidence-based frameworks and delivering clinical supports
- A current Australian Drivers' Licence with willingness to travel (cars provided)
This role would suit any who have a desire to work in a flexible and supportive environment while having clear opportunities for continued and supported career progression.
The Benevolent Society (TBS) is Australia's oldest charity and has been supporting people with a disability, children, families, older peoples, and carers since 1813. Not-for-profit and non-religious, their vision is for a just society where everyone can live their best life. They have a 200+ year track record of fighting for social justice. Employing over 1,100 staff, TBS supports more than 40,000 individuals from 70 locations across Australia each year.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link. Please note all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Upon submitting your application, please remember to keep an eye across your junk/spam email folder for email communications!
If you'd like to have a (confidential) chat please contact Lucy Crothers, Recruitment Coordinator at email@example.com.