Ability Options has over 40 years' experience in supporting people live their life to the fullest and is one of the largest not-for-profit organisations. Through personalised and responsive support, Ability Options helps individuals identify their choices and aspirations and achieve their goals, building their self-esteem and independence. Employing more than 1,200 passionate and dedicated staff, Ability Options provides disability and employment services at 94 sites across the East Coast of NSW. Ability Options operates from the Illawarra, Sydney, Central Coast, Hunter and the Mid North Coast.
Ability Options is seeking an experienced talent/recruitment professional to join their HR team at a very exciting time of growth and innovation for the organisation. Reporting into the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), the Talent Management Partner's key responsibilities include:
- Support the development and delivery of high quality and effective talent acquisition, onboarding, employee engagement and retention strategies and services across the organisation;
- In partnership with managers, develop and deliver strategies to support staff retention and builds new talent and succession pipelines to ensure delivery of high-quality participant lead services;
- Work collaboratively with practice development specialists and managers to embed capability and performance management framework across the whole organisation;
- Contribute to the development and delivery of an effective workforce plan.
The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert on recruitment, talent acquisition and succession planning. Additionally, this person will ideally have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline;
- Demonstrated experience working in recruitment and/or talent management;
- Experience with business wide IT/knowledge systems and/or advanced use of recruitment/talent systems applications;
- Ability to understanding HR legislation and processes.
What's on Offer
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a pragmatic talent/recruitment professional to join a rapidly growing purpose driven organisation. This opportunity has the flexibility to be full time or 4 days per week and based in either Sydney or Newcastle with not-for-profit salary packaging available.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 17th October 2021