About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Australia's most established charitable organisations that provides services and support across Aged Care, Children & Families and Disability sectors.
With over 1,500 employees and 600 volunteers across NSW, QLD & SA, our client has plans for further growth and pride themselves on their supportive culture. They have a passion for delivering continued professional growth and development opportunities to their staff.
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader to join the team, with the role to be based in Macquarie Park. Working within the organisation's Foster Care program, the Team Leader will ensure their team are positioned to provide exceptional services to children and families so they can feel safe and secure.
Reporting to the Manager, Child & Family (Foster Care) program and leading a team of 5-8 direct reports key responsibilities include:
- Providing clear, supportive and focused leadership and professional supervision.
- Delivering strong practice capability and cultural awareness to effectively support families.
- Working closely with the Manager Child & Family on monthly case plans, compliance and risk reporting.
- Partnering and engaging with internal and external stakeholders including community organisations to facilitate referrals and improve outcomes for each family.
As an experienced Team Leader or Manager (5+ years), you will have:
- A track record leading child protection and/or out of home care services to improve client services and outcomes
- People leadership experience with the ability to build a high performing team
- Sound management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- Strong confidence in risk analysis, decision making and problem solving.
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver's license
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation that lives and breathes their vision to create a best life for all Australians. As an employer of over 1,500 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Jessica Lewy on (02) 9157 6215 or email email@example.com. To apply, please follow the link.