Are you seeking a rewarding leadership position with supported professional development and progression? Join The Benevolent Society and lead a team of passionate clinicians based in Werrington 2747 to support their clients in achieving their everyday goals.
What's on Offer
- A robust clinical practice approach with a focus on evidence informed in-home practical and therapeutic support
- An autonomous role working within a highly supportive team to continually develop your skills and abilities.
- Strong career advancement within a national and well-regarded organisation.
- Highly flexible working conditions to find that work-life-balance.
- Competitive remuneration with access to salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year as well as employee discount programs that include gyms and novated car leases.
Relocation assistance is available for those candidates looking to relocate to an exciting new role!
The Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing an established Allied Health team across the Werrington region to ensure services are provided to clients in a way that maximises client and organisation outcomes. The position will assist the team to achieve performance expectations through building their capability and growing internal talent.
Reporting to the Regional Manager and leading a multidisciplinary team of Allied Health professionals the Team Leader will;
- Provide professional leadership, guidance, and support to ensure the team understands the vision, values and direction of the organisation;
- Build a motivated and engaged team, with a strong focus on developing the existing team as well as identifying opportunities to attract new talent for the organisation;
- Evaluate the quality of services delivery, client plans and client outcomes against service, funding, and compliance objectives;
- Identify gaps in delivery and opportunities for process improvement, working with the team to build capabilities and improve service design, ensuring that they team's work is commercially effective as well;
- Work collaboratively with staff across the organisation and with the community to develop and maintain effective relationships and networks with relevant community partners and referral agencies;
As an experienced Team Leader within the broader health and community services sector you will have;
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field within the health and community services, or significant equivalent knowledge, skills and experience;
- Demonstrated experience leading a team through periods of change to meet their goals and maximise outcomes for clients;
- A strong understanding of the vulnerability and risk indicators relating to the client group of the services, with knowledge of regulatory and compliance frameworks.
Please note that the ability to work flexible hours (such as evenings) and weekends is required for this role. A current drivers' licence and ability to travel is essential.
This role would suit any who have a desire to work in a flexible and supportive environment while having clear opportunities for continued and supported career progression.
A strong understanding of telehealth solutions and the NDIS service model would be ideal but not essential.
The Benevolent Society (TBS) is Australia's oldest charity and has been supporting people with a disability, children, families, older peoples, and carers since 1813. Not-for-profit and non-religious, their vision is for a just society where everyone can live their best life. They have a 200+ year track record of fighting for social justice. Employing over 1,100 staff, TBS support more than 40,000 individuals across Australia each year.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link. Please note all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Upon submitting your application, please remember to keep an eye across your junk/spam email folder for email communications!
If you'd like to have a (confidential) chat please contact Lucy Crothers, Recruitment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.