About the Organisation:
We are currently assisting one of Australia's leading Aged Care organisations with a portfolio that stretches Nationally across Australia and a workforce of over 4,000 people.
This high performing aged care organisation is recognised for their quality of service, innovation and clinical expertise, backed by large corporate infrastructure which fosters an accomplished finance function.
About the Role:
As an Accounts Receivable Officer within this business, you will work as part of a team contributing towards the overall performance of the finance department by ensuring accurate and timely processing of payments, receipts and debt collection.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- High volume transaction processing with a large and diverse client cohort
- Management and resolution of billing queries
- Processing bond transactions in for accommodation services
Reporting directly to the Head of Shared Services, the successful candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Two (2) or more years' experience within a B2C Accounts Receivable position
- An intermediate understanding of ERP software and analytical tools. Candidates who have previously used Microsoft Dynamics or Epicor will be highly desired
- Demonstrated experience within a high-volume accounts environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with close attention to detail
- Experience within Aged Care or the wider health landscape is highly desirable
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
Working in a positive team environment, this is an opportunity to be an integral member of a high-performing shared services finance function.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6206 quoting job reference 25055.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.