About the Organisation:
We are currently working for a leading multi-site health services business who are a pioneer within their sector and boast a portfolio of market leadership. Within their sector they are recognised for their quality of service, innovation and high-performance results. With a workforce of over 4,000 people, this organisation is one of the largest in their sector with exceptional corporate infrastructure in place.
Due to an internal restructure, we are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join their shared services team.
About the Role:
The Accounts Receivable Officer is responsible for taking full ownership of the billing cycles within the organisation. This position will contribute to the overall performance of the finance department by ensuring an accurate and timely processing of payments, receipts and debt collection.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- The management and resolution of all Billing queries.
- Having responsibility for the delivery of Billing services in line with the organisation's internal standards.
- Providing explanations for material variances in billings to key stakeholders within the business, as and when required.
- Delivering key Billing activities in line with the organisation's documented policies and procedures.
As an Accounts Receivable Offier, you will enjoy being an integral member of the finance team. As this role will interact closely with the reconciliation of Medicare Funding, previous exposure to this would be highly beneficial.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience working within an Accounts Receivable function previously
- Experience running the reconciliation of Medicare Funding is highly desirable
- Experience within Microsoft Dynamics or Epicor environment desirable
- Strong data processing skills, in particular utilising Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated experience in a high-volume computerised accounts environment
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- The ability to apply and improve specialised technical knowledge, skills and judgment to achieve outcomes
- The ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- General knowledge of financial policies and practices.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your experience within an accounts receivable function. Working in a positive team environment, this is an opportunity to be an integral member of a high-performing shared services finance function.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6206
Applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.