About the company
This opportunity is with a top-five provider in the state of Aged Care services across Residential, Retirement and Community care.
The organisation is known for its innovation, contribution to societal outcomes and opportunities for staff development.
About the role
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in the Shoalhaven area to support a brand-new service centre. The focus of this service centre will be supporting active-duty personnel and Veterans in all regions.
This role is responsible and accountable for supporting the management team with administrative tasks within established routines, methods, and procedures. These tasks may involve the exercise of some discretion and minor decision making. Leading all aspects of the site operations. Directly supporting the Centre Manager, a high level of clerical and administrative skills will be required.
Reporting directly to the Centre Manager, in essence, this role will:
- Support management staff to deliver high quality, individualised care to our clients, in calm, supportive and safe environments.
- Be responsible and accountable for the management of a database with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ensure the efficient administration operation and financial management of the Service Centre.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will display the following.
- Demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent - preferred, not essential
- Advanced experience with computerised systems Windows systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal English literacy skills
What's on offer
- A generous remuneration package with not for profit benefits.
- A chance to be part of an exciting initiative.
- Join one of the leading Aged Care providers in terms of innovation and positive staff culture.
- Career progression opportunities with close support from the leadership team.
How to Apply
Applications close: 11:59pm on Sunday the 25th of October