The Orchard Talent Group is a recently established, innovative search firm, founded to assist organisations within the Australian Health Care sector. As a Derwent Executive business, we combine the rigour and methodology of an executive search business, with the ability to deliver fast, flexible and reliable talent solutions.
- Working directly with the Managing Director, you will drive the client strategy for the aged care sector/subsector in alignment with the overall company strategy.
- You will be responisble for delivering engagements to meet individual revenue targets
- Demonstrate The Orchard Talent Group values and adopt 'best in class practice' as per standards
- This opportunity will focus on two key areas:
- Develop meaningful insights into sector and client issues to identify potential growth opportunities
- Prepare for and attend client meetings/briefings, proactively represent The Orchard Talent Group business to clients and develop proposal as required
- Actively develop specialist knowledge and expertise through industry publications functions, associations and networking;
- Deliver all engagements in accordance with best practice as documented in service delivery standards
- Develop and drive execution of the research strategy and ensure timely completion of assignments
- Proactively manage candidate relationships in addition to acting as an advisor to candidates
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years within an internal or agency recruitment function, specialising in aged care appointments
- Experience running an end to end recruitment process.
- Client services focus with dedication to meeting internal and external client expectations.
- Energetic, organised, resourceful, and enjoy exceeding goals.
This opportunity will suit a highly-driven individual who is looking to grow their career within an innovative business, dedicated to disrupting the market and supported by Australia's largest independent executive search firm.
To Apply please submit your resume through the application portal.