Our client is a leading, community owned, not-for-profit provider of aged care with an established presence in the Illawarra and Southern Highlands. Due to growth they now require a number of full time and part time Registered Nurse candidates across their homes in the Illawarra and Southern Highlands.
About the Role
Reporting to the Clinical Manager and working alongside Registered Nurses you will have responsibility for driving an exceptional level of clinical care for the residents of their homes.
- Ensure provision of quality clinical care and personal care services
- Ensure care documentation is completed and up-to-date
- Formulating and delivering clinical care and assisting care staff day to day
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Extensive clinical experience within Aged Care
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with consumers and all members of the care team
- Solid understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Supportive management structure with above average staff ratios
- Excellent remuneration package
- Career development opportunities with a growing aged care provider
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Amanda Halliday on firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your current CV through the 'Apply Now' portal.