About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
The RSL LifeCare vision is one of "Continuing in the ANZAC spirit" by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. They are passionate about supporting residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
Their employees are focused on customers' wellbeing through the flexible delivery of personal care and lifestyle choices. RSL LifeCare seek people who are passionate about building meaningful relationships so they can strive to satisfy their customers' physical, mental, emotional and socialisation needs.
RSL LifeCare are seeking solutions focused the people who have worked in service-based industries such as hospitality, hotel services and aviation who may be looking for a change in setting. We are seeking empathetic individuals who are driven by knowing they can enrich the lives of others. RSL LifeCare have multiple traineeship opportunities for Care Service Employees and Catering/Kitchen Staff across their portfolio in NSW and the ACT, where they will offer training and development to move toward being a fully qualified in a leading care provider. In this role you will be mentored by an existing high performing employee and work collaboratively with other staff members in the team including other home care staff, admin, nurses, team leader and manager to provide excellent day to day care for customers.
As the ideal candidate for RSL Lifecare you will be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and/ or older Australians. You will ideally have experience working within a service based industry, have a positive attitude, a sense of humour and an interest in developing your skills.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Demonstrated experience working in a customer centric environment such as hospitality, retail, consumer goods or childcare
- Appreciation and acceptance of people from different backgrounds and beliefs
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
- Willingness to participate in care support and services
- Australian Working Rights
- National Police Clearance Check
What is on offer:
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please submit your expression of interest and a current CV to this advertisement and we look forward to discussing further. For a confidential discussion, please contact Elizabeth Ocampo on email@example.com or call 02 9157 6214 referencing job number 26899