About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Australia's most established charitable organisations that provides services and support across Aged Care, Children & Families and Disability sectors.
With over 1,500 employees and 600 volunteers across NSW, QLD & SA, our client has plans for further growth and pride themselves on their supportive culture. They have a passion for delivering continued professional growth and development opportunities to their staff.
The Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing an established Allied Health team across the Western Sydney region to ensure services are provided to clients in a way that maximises client outcomes. Leading a team of 34, the Team Leader will assist the team to achieve performance expectations through building their capability and leveraging internal talent.
Key responsibilities include;
- Business development
- Supporting team achievement of individual and group KPIs
- Overseeing systems, processes and policies
- Encouraging and supporting collaboration across the Allied Health function
As a Team Leader within the NDIS sector you will have;
- Experience working within an Allied Health team either as a practitioner yourself, or individual with relevant qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to meet KPIs across different areas including portfolio, service, funding and compliance
- An ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders to manage expectations in a variety of areas
- Exposure to managing, supporting and developing a team
Those from adjacent areas such as a Local Area Coordinator (LAC) would also be considered.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation that lives and breathes their vision to create a best life for all Australians. As an employer of over 1,500 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Elizabeth Ocampo on 0406 832 212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please follow the link.