About the Company
Our client is a specialised analytics and knowledge advisory company. They provide extensive data analytics, benchmarking and insights for health and human service providers across the globe to support innovation and improve care.
This organisation provides data management and analysis services to more than 300 large Hospitals, 15 Disability organisations and eight telehealth advice providers.
About the Role
Reporting to the Systems Team Leader, the Analyst Developer will ensure customers have timely and secure access to analysis services, working on both the internal data-management tools and external client-facing digital presence.
Key responsibilities of the Analyst Developer include;
- Leading the application support function and development;
- Being the on-site customer support for integration projects;
- Understanding the client's requirements and enhancing customer tools for their data analysis and management;
- Support internal systems to trouble shoot and resolve issues for clients; and
- Review systems and processes to enhance the delivery of services and improve the overall quality of product.
This role will be located in close proximity to Central Station with the option to work from home.
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience relevant to this role;
- An undergraduate degree in computer science or related field with 4 years programming experience;
- Technically proficient with SQL languages such as MSSQL or PostgreSQL;
- A demonstrated ability using programming languages - C# is required. Candidates with additional experience in R are highly desired;
- Strong communication skills, able to deal with a broad range of stakeholders;
- Experience with cloud environments, such as Azure, and web frameworks like MVC is highly regarded; and
- Experience working within the Health Care industry is preferred but not essential.
What's on Offer
As an organisation with a mission to improve the Health Care industry, whilst supporting your career and personal development, this role will appeal to individuals with a passion for Health Care and ambitions to further enhance and progress their own careers. On offer is an attractive salary package with 5 weeks of annual leave.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com .
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.