About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Australia's most respected not for profit organisations committed to delivering positive outcomes for Children and Young People.
With a range of services and programs across NSW, our client has plans for further growth and pride themselves on their commitment to creating positive change. The organisation has a passion for delivering continued professional growth and development opportunities to their staff.
We are seeking an experienced Area Manager to lead the Therapeutic Services team based in Orange. Responsible for operations across a portfolio of Therapeutic Care Residential Services, the Area Manager oversees 6 direct reports and a broader team of 40-50 people.
Reporting to the Director of Services, key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day management and performance coaching of direct reports and the broader team
- Overseeing consistency of care for children and young people
- Ensuring implementation and delivery of therapeutic framework
- Maintaining a strong focus on all operational matters of the services
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with various external stakeholders including the Department of Communities and Justice
- Overseeing KPI metrics, completion of monthly reporting and monitoring service performance against data
As an experienced Manager (At least 3-5 years supervision experience), you will have:
- Track record leading a team across residential services, ideally in Out of Home Care
- Confident leadership style with the ability to build a resilient and high performing team
- Proven ability to build operational capacity with direct reports
- Sound risk management and troubleshooting skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship skills and the ability to network with community partners
- Strong analytical and data management abilities and attention to detail
- A relevant community services degree qualification and current driver's license
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and highly regarded organisation in the Child, Youth and Family sector. This organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Jessica Lewy on (02) 9157 6215 or email email@example.com. To apply, please follow the link. All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.