About the Organisation
Our client is a leading Health Care provider with an expansive presence across Australia. With more than 2,000 employees, our client has a demonstrated track record of delivering outstanding care with a focus on bringing best practice and accessibility to the clients they service.
About the Role
The Assistant Financial Controller with work in close partnership with the Financial Controller, CFO and operational teams to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting whilst assisting with annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Assistant Financial Controller will:
- Lead the billing and accounts payable team, with a focus on continuous improvement to processes.
- Review and control key cash flows, including monthly allocations and journals.
- Work with operational business unit managers to elevate their financial management capability.
- Provide support with future strategic projects that will enhance financial systems, processes and reporting for the group.
For this role, we are seeking a highly motivated finance professional that can provide immediate impact for our client. The successful candidate will be:
- CA qualified – Essential.
- Classically trained, Big 4 Accountant with an Audit background.
- Motivated to lead change to existing accounting systems and processes.
- Experience within the Human Services or Health Care sector is not essential, but desirable.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the nation’s largest and most reputable Human Services providers. You will be commencing in a period of growth and positive change. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in strategic projects that will continue to enhance the capability of the finance function.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email Dylan@orchardtalent.com.au quoting the role title. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.