About the Organisation:
Founded in 1929, Northcott is a not-for-profit disability service provider and is known as one of Australia's largest Disability Service providers. A registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider, Northcott employs more than 2,000 staff to empower over 13,500 people with a disability, as well as their families and carers each year.
About the Role:
In an exciting period of growth, Northcott is seeking a Business Development Manager to grow and lead the organisation's accommodation services portfolio by strategically developing strong partnerships with key intermediaries to generate a sustainable flow of quality leads.
Reporting to the General Manager Customer Experience the position will:
- Identify, develop and engage with a wide range of stakeholders to generate sales leads for new accommodation opportunities and existing vacancies
- Research, analyse and report on likely key contacts in government, private and community organisations
- Liaise with accommodation managers, product managers, analysts and other members of the organisation to gather intelligence and insights into market developments, competitor activity and other information relevant to business development
- Develop proposals and other communications with stakeholders as needed
- Provide timely sales leads for internal Northcott sales/customer service staff on a frequent (daily/weekly/monthly) basis
- Manage sales leads to ensure that there is follow up by Northcott staff and support staff in managing the relationships with the leads in an appropriate manner
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in driving sustainable business growth and sales leads in complex environments, ideally in the human services sector. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential with a demonstrated ability to build strategic relationships and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. A tertiary qualification in business, social sciences, health, marketing or other relevant professional field is desirable. Strong commitment to the rights of people with disability and the mission of Northcott is required.
What's on Offer:
The successful candidate will have access to not-for-profit salary packaging benefits and a generous remuneration package whilst working for an employer of choice in the growing Disability Services Sector.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 quoting job reference 25240.