About the role
In an exciting period of growth, this organisation is seeking a Business Development Manager to grow and lead the organisations services by strategically developing strong partnerships with key intermediaries to generate a sustainable flow of quality leads whilst retaining current clientele.
Reporting to the National General Manager for Business Development, the Business Development Manager will:
- Develop networks and relationships with key referrers
- Monitor and influence client retention
- Liaise with service delivery managers and other members of the organisation to gather intelligence and insights into market developments, competitor activity and other information relevant to business development
- Develop proposals and other communications with stakeholders as needed
- Provide timely sales leads for internal service staff on a frequent (daily/weekly/monthly) basis
- Manage sales leads to ensure that there is follow up by support staff in managing the relationships with the leads in an appropriate manner
What is on offer
- Attractive bonus incentive structure will be in place for the successful candidate
- Car to be included in the package
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all employees at Nextt
- Opportunity to work within one of the countries most dynamic and innovative care providing organisations
- Be a part of a fun and likeminded team of people who are passionate about providing quality services
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Extensive experience in sales or business development within the Disability sector/ NDIS expertise
- Previous sales experience with the ability to manage a healthy lead generation and opportunity management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build strategic relationships and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels
- Passionate about working in the Mental Health/Disability sector
- Highly driven and motivated by success
To be successful in this role you will be required to have a relevant driver's licence and satisfactory National Police Check clearance.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Madi Wright on (02) 9157 6211 or email email@example.com.