About the company
Our client is an established, not for-profit aged care provider with several high performing facilities across the Sydney region. This organisation is now seeking an experienced Care Manager to join their supportive team at one of their large residences in South West Sydney.
About the Role
Reporting to the Facility Manager, the Care Manager is a true 2IC position that will be responsible for leading the delivery of clinical and lifestyle care to residents. As a senior member of the leadership team, with two Clinical Coordinators for support, the Care Manager will be responsible for clinical care and governance, while managing and mentoring the clinical staff.
- Support and assist the Facility Manager in the overall operations of care and services
- Provide clinical and care expertise to assist the Facility Manager with strategic and operational decision-making including policy, financial and resourcing decisions.
- Assist the Facility Manager in the maintenance of the Accreditation Standards.
- Provide clinical leadership to all staff and allocate care staff resources.
- Lead by example, develop, support and guide the Care Team.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Extensive experience as a Care Manager/Deputy Director of Nursing in a large aged care facility
- Experience leading and developing a clinical team
- Solid Aged Care Accreditation Standards knowledge
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Supportive management structure with clinical experts available
- Clear progression into facility management or clinical specialist roles
- Excellent salary including NFP salary packaging and additional leave
How to apply