Join a leading not for profit (NFP) aged care provider in a key regional location on the NSW South coast. This role provides an exciting prospect for a driven Care Manager (CM) to take ownership of a stable site within a supportive team environment.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, this role will be supported and work alongside another Care Manager and collaboratively run a team of dedicated frontline staff (AIN's and RN's) to deliver holistic case management to the residents.
Responsible for overall clinical management of the medium-sized high care nursing home you will build rapport with residents and families, lead and support staff in the delivery of person-centered care and ensure compliance in line with aged care standards and legislation.
- Ensure people issues are managed in line with business policies and procedures and in a fair and consistent manner
- Drive a positive internal culture amongst the team of Nurses and Care Staff
- Ensures staff are educated and performing effectively in all areas of clinical governance
- Development of care plans, including establishing optimal and quality lifestyle goals
- Ensure all compliance activities such as ACQSC Quality Standards, NSW Food Authority (or third-party external auditors) and reporting are followed in line with regulatory requirements
- Effective management of staff, resident, and family complaints to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 + years as a Care Manager in a residential aged care setting
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA
- Sound knowledge of ACFI and comprehensive assessments
- Understand of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Experience in leading a high performing team and display strong leadership skills
- Ability to influence positive/performance cultural
For further infromation contact Lillian on 0477 887 095 or email: email@example.com