Representing one of NSW's largest Not For Profit providers, we are seeking an experienced Clinical Care Manager for an established medium - large facility. Working in conjunction with the Facility Manger, this organisation is looking to continue its excellence of care and quality processes. With the ability to identify, implement and drive multifaceted care projects across the business, this is an opportunity for a Care Manger looking to work underneath a highly respected care team, within a great organisation.
Working underneath an experienced Facility Manager, your key focus will be maintaining the level of clinical excellence the facility is currently operating within. Joining a highly experienced clinical team, the successful candidate will receive strong support from a highly experienced and successful clinical staff. Managing differing co-morbidities and dementia residents, the individual will oversee the facility care management, planning and compliance.
The successful candidate will have;
- Aged Care experience within similar role duties.
- Extensive knowledge of aged care co-morbidities and dementia residents.
- Experience orchestrating clinical care service deliveries.
- Effective communication and evidenced leadership credentials.
- Desire to learn and grow within role.
If you would be interested in this position, please submit your CV through the 'Apply for this job' button on SEEK.