Our client is one of the largest and most successful Aged Care service providers nationally and an ASX listed private company. With over 70 homes across Australia, they provide exceptional care to more than 6,000 residents.
With 14 residential aged care homes in Victoria, they are moving through an exciting journey of business growth across their Residential Services program which offers specialist programs for Permanent, Respite and Dementia care.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Manager to be appointed at their Bairnsdale residential aged care facility in the Gippsland region in Victoria.
The Care Manager will support and partner with the Facility Manager, in delivering an exceptional care strategy across this welcoming and professionally presented 100 bed facility, whilst leading and managing the Care, Clinical and Lifestyle teams operationally.
The successful applicant will be an accomplished and experienced Clinical Leader and an AHPRA Registered Nurse, who is already well versed in quality people leadership in aged care, and who can demonstrate strong clinical leadership and decision-making skills. Experience working with a varied cohort of residents and care requirements, including high/dementia care and clients with other complex care needs will be highly desirable.
The facility achieved an excellent Accreditation result in the last review period, due to their excellent capability around clinical governance and person-centred-care.
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
- 3-4 years of experience leading a clinical care team in residential aged care.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring Care, Lifestyle and Clinical teams.
- They will not just be a great NURSE but a great PEOPLE LEADER
- Ensure effective roster development and management, to reflect an appropriate mix of staff and skills to meet resident needs consistently, including Lifestyle employees.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to develop excellent rapport with residents and their families.
- Knowledge of Accreditation, Quality and Compliance standards and requirements.
- Experience with educating clinical staff around ACFI assessments, including compliance and quality standards, to ensure all residents are receiving effective care funding levels.
- Australian nursing qualification and AHPRA registration for a minimum of 5 years.
- Develop and maintain community engagement and professional relationships with collaborating external bodies, including Allied Health, Hospitals and relevant community organisations.
What's on Offer:
A competitive remuneration package plus relocation assistance if required, as well as a supported career development plan, awaits the successful applicant. You will seal your success as a future Facility Manager with one of the largest ASX listed organisations within the Aged Care sector.
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Ashton, Aged Care Sector Lead - Victoria on (03) 9691 1311 or 0405 412 383.