About this Aged Care Organisation
This is an opportunity to join a highly established and reputable not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW. With a number of high performing facilities across the Sydney region, this organisation is now seeking an experienced clinical leader to join their supportive team at one of their larger residences in South West Sydney.
About the Role
Working very closely with the Facility Manager, the Care Manager is a true 2IC position that will be responsible for leading the delivery of clinical and lifestyle care to residents.
As a member of the site's leadership team, the Care Manager will be responsible for clinical care and governance, while working collaboratively to deliver person centred care.
The Care Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Support and assist the Facility Manager in the overall operations of care and services; ensuring both internal and external stakeholder needs are met
- Provide clinical and care expertise to assist the Facility Manager with strategic and operational decision-making including policy, financial and resourcing decisions.
- Assist the Facility Manager in the maintenance of the Accreditation Standards.
- Provide clinical leadership to all staff and allocate care staff resources.
- Lead by example, develop, support and guide the Care Team.
We encourage expressions of interest from a candidate who possesses:
- Current Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- 3+ years in a leadership position within Aged Care
- Experience leading and developing a clinical team
- Solid Aged Care Accreditation Standards knowledge
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
What's on Offer
A strong clinical support team and structures are in place with clear a path of progression to senior management positions. Competitive remuneration including not-for-profit salary packaging is on offer for the successful candidate.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Alex Palamara on (02) 9157 6209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org