About the role
As a Care Manager, you will work closely alongside the Facility Manager, to ensure the smooth daily running of the home in line with the required Aged Care standards.
You will work to ensure that residents are receiving a consistently excellent level of person-centered care and customer service and employees are fulfilling their responsibilities.
The Care Manager will work with a highly engaged team and continue to foster a positive and professional work environment for residents, families, employees, and external health professionals.
- Ensure people issues are managed in line with business policies and procedures and in a fair and consistent manner
- Drive a positive internal culture amongst the team of Nurses and Care Staff
- Ensures staff are educated and performing effectively in all areas of clinical governance
- Development of care plans, including establishing optimal and quality lifestyle goals
- Ensure all compliance activities such as ACQSC Quality Standards, NSW Food Authority (or third-party external auditors) and reporting are followed in line with regulatory requirements
- Effective management of staff, resident, and family complaints to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years' experience as a Registered Nurse
- Current AHPRA Nurse
- Demonstrated ability to make clinical decisions in an acute care environment
- Experience with quality systems and continuous improvement
- An understanding of person-centered care, and the ability to create and nurture relationships
- Experience with the Aged Care Accreditation process
What's on Offer:
- A strong and supportive team environment
- Competitive Salary, salary packaging plus other benefits.
- Ongoing training and development.
- A flexible working culture
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 0477 887 095 OR send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org