About the Organisation
Currently working with a leading Australian Aged Care provider who pride themselves on being an employer of choice, this organisation strives to build a community around quality care for their residents.
With facilities across NSW, this organisation has experienced healthy growth and as a result are looking to build out their capability at a number of levels across their management team.
Due to growth within the business there are a number of Care Manager vacancies across their portfolio in NSW. With a high level of support at the management and executive level, this is an opportunity to drive clinical excellence and be a thought leader within a facility.
With oversight of the entire clinical team, you will have oversight of ACFI, care plans, and staff development and be responsible for providing high-quality care to residents.
Working closely with a high performing and care centric executive team, this is an opportunity to make an impact.
With evidenced skills around management, the Care Manager will be a strong clinical educator, with experience managing and developing clinical care staff. This will include providing education and training for Care Service employees, Registered Nurses and Enrolled Endorsed Nurses around care, compliance and quality.
With the ability to build and develop relationships the candidate will need to enjoying working in a team environment, liaising closely with key stakeholders, and empowering and educating staff to provide high-level customer care and clinical excellence
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience leading a clinical team in within a residential aged care setting.
- Ensure effective roster development and management, to reflect an appropriate mix of staff and skills to meet resident needs consistently, including Lifestyle employees.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to develop an excellent rapport with residents and their families.
- Knowledge of Accreditation, Quality and Compliance standards and requirements.
- Experience with educating clinical staff around ACFI assessments, including compliance and quality standards, to ensure all residents are receiving effective care funding levels.
- Australian nursing qualification and AHPRA registration for a minimum of 5 years.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an appealing remuneration package
A supportive environment from front line to senior executive levels, and work with a prominent and caring aged care employment services provider.
To apply please submit your application via the relevant portal.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Halliday on 02 9157 6206