About the Company
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
RSL LifeCare are seeking solutions focused the people who are caring and empathetic and feel good knowing they can enrich the lives of others. RSL LifeCare have multiple opportunities for Care Service Employees seeking casual employment to work across their portfolio in West and South West Sydney.
Benefits of being a Casual Employee at RSL LifeCare:
- A commitment to providing shifts within a close radius of homes
- Continuation of employment with an ability to familiarise with one organisation
- A commitment to your professional development within this leading organisation
- Flexibility around your lifestyle and pre-existing commitments
- Competitive remuneration rates
In this role you will work collaboratively across a number of sites within a radius to provide excellent day to day care for customers. To be successful, you will possess the following skillsets:
- Demonstrated commitment to helping our customers have a purposeful life through assisting them in creating/maintaining friendships and relationships; pursuing hobbies and interests; maintaining health and well-being through personal care, meals and exercise; and creating a home-like environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to building enriching relationships that enable a deep understanding of a person, their wellbeing and lifestyle needs.
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering innovative customer focused solutions in a flexible and changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience achieving customer focused outcomes.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Demonstrated compassion, tolerance, patience and empathy for aged people
- Appreciation and acceptance of people from different backgrounds and beliefs
- Good English language skills, verbal and written
- Willingness to participate in care support and services
- Certificate III (Aged Care or equivalent).
- Australian Working Rights
- National Police Clearance Check
- Must be willing to work weekends, afternoon shifts, and a minimum 3 days per week to support continuity of care.
- 2 years of CSE Experience in an Australian Aged Care setting.
What RSL LifeCare offers:
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To express interest
To express your interest, please select "Apply Now". For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call James Hunter on (02) 9157 6211 or email email@example.com
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.