- You want to help the elderly, some of the most vulnerable and deserving people in our community.
- Good communication and relationships building skills - friendly chat!
- Use a smart phone to avoid having to travel to the office and help your clients with theirs!
- Current Australian Drivers Licence, with a reliable registered car - driving is part for the role.
This role would suit any who have a desire to provide great customer care and are willing to learn new skills including (but not limited to): recent school leavers, current tertiary students, hospitality workers or those wanting to supplement their current income.
What's on Offer
- Consistency of roster to fit in with your life. Work Monday-Friday, no weekends/nights. Work around school times.
- Paid travel time and paid kilometres.
- Career and professional development in a supportive environment - this includes industry training and mentorship to gain more qualifications.
- Discounts on MediBank Private health insurance and services at MyCar.
- A roster in advance to help your work-life balance.
We have a several positions available across Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Wide Bay - if Caboolture is not the best location for you, please get in touch so we can help find you something closer to your preferred location.
Working independently, Home Care Workers provide care and support to customers in their homes. This includes both domestic and social services such as organising outings, cooking, pet care, cleaning, gardening, and transportation.
Day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Travelling in a set area to visit multiple customers in a day.
- Reviewing customer care plans to understand the goals and needs of the customer.
- Regularly speaking with your team.
- Using technology (apps) to take client notes and track important information.
- Identifying potential safety hazards and where possible fixing these to ensure a safe environment for you and the customer. This includes reporting incidents when needed.
- Respecting client confidentiality and privacy always.
Established in 1992, KinCare is an Australian owned organisation providing Community Care across Australia. As a purpose driven organisation, KinCare's 1,800 employees deliver care services to thousands of Australians each year, helping them to live their best life.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your current CV via the link.
If you'd like to have further (confidential) chat about the role, please contact our recruitment team at The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.