We are currently working with an organisation is at the forefront in the provision of exceptional community care. Our client provides in-home care services including aged care, disability services, personal care, nursing care and respite to clients across NSW.
Their team assist clients live in the security of their own residence, promoting client independence and a sense of wellbeing through quality supportive services.
Due to growth, this team are seeking a Case Manager to join the organisation. As a Case Manager, you will be responsible for the case management of a dedicated allocation of aged care clients within the Northern Sydney catchment.
The Case Manager will be responsible for holistic care of the client, including the initial assessment of the client's care needs, creating a personalised care plan that considers any clinical and health & safety risks to both the client and our staff, ongoing clinical oversight and review of care in liaison with the client, their family, carer's and other clinicians.
The successful candidate will have;
- Aged Care experience in a community care setting
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements in the community
- Demonstrated ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Assessment and development of detailed, complex and tailored client care plans
- Experience in maintaining detailed client files
- Experience working in a collaborative and cooperative team environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- High attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure
- Excellent computer, office and administration skills
- AHPRA registration, highly desired
- Drivers Licence
- Own car with Comprehensive Insurance
- Police Check and Working With Children clearance
What's on offer;
- Provide a premium service in the market
- Great EVP and staff culture
- National organisation at the forefront in the provision of Community Care