About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Australia's most established charitable organisations that provides services and support across Aged Care, Children & Families and Disability sectors.
With over 1,500 employees and 600 volunteers across NSW, QLD & SA, our client has plans for further growth and pride themselves on their supportive culture. They have a passion for delivering continued professional growth and development opportunities to their staff.
We are seeking an experienced Child & Family Practitioner to join the team based in Liverpool. Working within the organisation's Brighter Futures program, the Practitioner will work with families to build their resilience, enabling them to overcome risks to ensure families can feel safe and secure.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Child & Family (Brighter Futures), key responsibilities include:
- Managing a direct caseload, working with designated clients
- Conducting appropriate assessments to identify and minimise risk
- Implementing, monitoring and reviewing client plans, ensuring the engagement of children and young people
- Coordinating with other service providers including government departments, schools, health services and allied health providers
- Attend review meetings and case conferences, ensuring appropriate documentation is up to date
As a proven Case Manager, you will bring:
- At least 12 months case management experience working with children at risk
- A developed understanding of child protection issues
- An understanding of the needs of diverse communities
- The ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong confidence in risk analysis, decision making and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A degree qualification in a relevant field (social work, psychology, social science or similar)
- A current driver's license
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation that lives and breathes their vision to create a best life for all Australians. As an employer of over 1,500 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Jessica Lewy on (02) 9157 6215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please follow the link.