Calvary is a not-for-profit, Catholic health care organisation operating across six states and territories within Australia. Today, Calvary is a charitable organisation with more than 12,000 staff and volunteers, 15 public and private hospitals, 17 Retirement and Aged Care facilities, and 22 Community Care centres.
As Calvary continues in their mission focus of providing high quality care to the sick and vulnerable, they are rolling out a number of large-scale programs of work. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Communications & Corporate Affairs, and leading a small team, the Change & Communications Manager will;
- Manage and mitigate the impacts of change through designing and implementing change and communication management strategies;
- Foster and drive collaborative partnerships with an extensive number of stakeholders across the organisation;
- Ensure successful change outcomes through effective communication, training and education; (pre, during and post);
- Actively assess and manage risks and implications.
As an experience change and communications leader, you will have a demonstrated a track record of delivering people/organisational change on cross-functional transformation programs across a comparably large, complex, geographically dispersed organisation. In addition, you will have;
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or related discipline
- Proven success in achieving organisational wide cultural change;
- Experience managing change and communications of multiple programs simultaneously;
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills, with an ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Strong alignment to the mission, vision and values of Calvary.
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity for an experienced leader in successfully navigating change and communications to join one of Australia's largest not-for-profit health care organisations. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email email@example.com.
To apply, please submit a brief Covering Letter and your CV via the relevant link. Please note, all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 9th May.