About the Organisation
Our client is a long-standing faith-based provider who has been in operation for over 60 years. They provide Aged Care services in NSW and the ACT across; Community, Retirement Living and Residential Aged Care.
Leading a culture that places the resident and their families at the centre of all decision making, this is an organisation that celebrates customisation of care. This is the residents' home - they are family. Employing over 500 staff and currently amid a significant growth phase, this organisation is fast becoming one of the leading Aged Care providers in the mid-market setting.
Soon to construct another two Residential Aged Care facilities and with further growth forecast across the community offering, this is an incredibly exciting time for the organisation.
About the Opportunity
Joining at a time of significant growth, the new CEO should be able to retain and build upon the care, creativity and agility that has informed the organisations growth, whilst forging a culture and structure that is built to expand and last.
Embedding a performance culture, you will delegate the appropriate leadership to reach ambitious targets via organic growth, greenfield construction and brownfield expansion. Working with your executive and Board, you will elevate the profile of the organisation, placing its reputation at the forefront of elderly and community care in the country.
Joining an established executive, you will ensure the day-to-day operations achieve optimum quality of life outcomes, strengthen commercial sustainability and enhance resident care experiences.
An accomplished professional and well-rounded executive leader, you will have comparable functional experience gained in a fast paced, complex human services driven environment.
You will influence and shape policy to optimally respond to market conditions (economic, regulatory and workforce) and foster an environment that celebrates staff, resident and community safety.
You will also demonstrate;
- Proven success driving significant and sustained improvement across; Operations, Workforce, Client Care, Reputation and Financial Outcomes.
- Evidence of success in times of vast regulatory change.
- Embodiment of Christian values, ethics and approach to the care of others.
- Executive level understanding of governance, compliance and risk management structures.
- High level strategic mindset coupled with strong analytical skills
- Knowledge and prior history implementing Quality and Safety frameworks.
- Significant competence and subject matter expertise with respect to the Australian Aged Care Standards, Aged Care funding instruments and staffing complexity.
- Ability to maximize state, federal and peak body relationships.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the role title. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.