Holdsworth Community is a not-for-profit organisation which has been operating in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney for more than 75 years. Holdsworth Community supports children and adults living with intellectual disabilities; families with young children; older people who may be frail, ill, lacking mobility, experiencing social isolation or living with dementia; and their families and care givers. Employing over 100 staff members and 80 volunteers, last year they provided support to 2,400 people and their families across Sydney's Central and Eastern Suburbs. The organisation has a strong values-based culture, committed to a unique local approach which provides personalised supports for individuals and connects them to their wider community.
Reporting to the Board of Holdsworth Community, the Chief Executive Officer will;
- Lead and inspire the organisation to deliver on its purpose and values through measurable social impact;
- Build on a workplace culture which supports each person to be valued for their contribution and well-supported to perform at their best
- Collaborate with the Board to deliver on the immediate, short and long term strategic plan;
- Foster stakeholder relationships enabling opportunities to further expand on services;
- Leverage existing partnerships and facilitate the establishment of new collaborative partnerships;
- Ensure programs and services meet community need whilst achieving continuous improvement; and
- Manage financial and regulatory obligations in line with contracts, budgets and fiduciary requirements.
As a seasoned Executive and well-rounded leader, you will have a rights based approach and be passionate about meaningful community outcomes. You will have comparable functional experience gained in a human service or healthcare environment, in addition to;
- Clear cultural alignment to Holdsworth's purpose - upholding people's rights to choose and access high quality supports that are right for them;
- A track record of running a high performing business, leading effective teams and empowering the workforce to provide exceptional services for the community they serve;
- Experience in engaging with communities at a local level, stakeholder management, including key government and industry bodies.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to lead a well-founded organisation in a strong position for growth. You will be taking over an influential leadership role in a highly regarded organisation with an excellent reputation for quality and innovation.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Georgie Porter of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm 30th June