About the Company
Our client is a specialised analytics and knowledge advisory company. They provide extensive data analytics, benchmarking and insights for health and human service providers across the globe to support innovation and improve care.
This organisation provides data management and analysis services to more than 300 large Hospitals, 15 Disability organisations and eight telehealth advice providers.
About the Role
Reporting into the Managing Director, key responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Proactively provide expertise and support to the Managing Director and Board to achieve strategic financial goals that include: investment in people; returns to stakeholders; revenue and margin growth; and contributing to society to improve lives;
- Lead and manage the financial planning, performance reporting and finance/accounting operations of the business
- Responsible for risk management functions and processes
- Provide positive support, advice and training to Portfolio Leaders so that they are actively managing their business unit's financial performance, have appropriate reports and are achieving the various objectives of their portfolio responsibilities.
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience relevant to this role;
- 8-10 years' experience in Financial and Accounting positions with 2-3 years' experience in a Financial Controller (or equivalent) position;
- Experience in leading or contributing to the financial planning and performance reporting to a Senior Leadership team or Board
- Demonstrated ability to implement or develop systems and tools that allow the organisation to enhance financial reporting and dashboards
- Previous experience analysing marketing trends to provide data that justifies commercial decisions.
- Exposure to international currency exposure is highly desired
What's on Offer
As an organisation with a mission to improve the Health Care industry, whilst supporting your career and personal development, this role will appeal to individuals with a passion for Health Care and ambitions to further enhance and progress their own careers. On offer is an attractive salary package with 5 weeks of annual leave.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.