About Catholic Care Diocese of Broken Bay
CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay is a faith-based not-for-profit provider of a diverse range of social services. The organisation has been helping people, families and communities since 1987. CatholicCare works towards a world where people are safe, happy, well and connected with each other in inclusive communities, providing critical human services to people regardless of their religion, socio economic status, gender or ability.
Employing more than 600 staff, CatholicCare provides services to more than 20,000 children, young people, individuals and families on the NSW Central Coast, North Sydney and Northern Beaches. Services include family, youth and children, disability, foster care, children's services, services for seniors and out-of-home care.
About the Role
A true impact position, this is an opportunity for an experienced CFO to lead a team through system enhancements, drive process improvement and contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation moving forward.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the CFO will:
- Work as key member of the executive leadership team providing support, advice and confidence to the Executive Director and the Board relating to financial strategy, performance, risk, capital expenditure and other key strategic and operational matters;
- Have oversight for all financial functions including financial control, treasury, budgeting, planning and forecasting;
- Lead the Finance, IT and Property functions
- Have a strong impact on business improvement, ensuring systems, reporting dashboards and processes are current, effective and deliver optimal outcomes;
- Test business models and scenarios; and
- Provide strong leadership and coaching, and foster a culture of support, collaboration and innovation.
Candidates with the following skills and attributes will be considered for this opportunity:
- Experience as a CFO or equivalent Senior Financial Management position.
- Prior experience working in a Human Services context e.g. Disability Services, Community and Social Services, Aged Care or Hospitals.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills, with a demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Working knowledge of Accounting Software, TechnologyOne is highly desired.
- A track record of implementing a range of system and process improvements that has contributed to business success.
Above all else, you will be passionate about helping the most vulnerable in our communities, possess a friendly, vibrant and positive attitude with a high level of resilience, emotional intelligence and professional maturity.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive social care provider in an important and influential role. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email Dylan@orchardtalent.com.au quoting the role title. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.