Our client is one of the most prominent Aged Care service providers in Sydney, with three facilities located in the metro area with a new commissioning project in development stage. This provider is moving through an exciting journey of business growth.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Care Coordinator to be appointed at their residential aged care facility located in Sydney's south.
The Clinical Care Coordinator will be a strong clinical educator, having already managed and developed clinical care staff, including education for Care Service employees and Registered and Enrolled Endorsed Nurses around compliance and quality.
The successful candidate will have;
- 3-5 years of experience leading a clinical care team in a larger residential facility
- Experience developing an effective culture leading to improved employee engagement and performance.
- Ensure Clinical and Lifestyle employee performance appraisals, orientation, education and competencies are scheduled and completed.
- Experience with educating clinical staff around ACFI assessments, including compliance and quality standards, to ensure all residents are receiving effective care funding levels.
- Australian nursing qualification and AHPRA registration for a minimum of 5 years.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button