About the role
As the Clinical Care Coordinator, you will monitor, audit, train and develop your team of frontline staff and continue delivering clinical excellence to residents.
Working hand in hand with the Management Team you will deliver persons centered care in alignment with best practice.
- Coach, mentor and educate staff to ensure they have the necessary skills to perform their roles
- Review and monitor care plans
- Ensure good working knowledge of company policies and procures and ensure all staff are governed by these
- Support the Clinical Governance team with education and effective communication regarding new initiatives.
- Ensure all compliance activities and reporting are followed in line with accreditation requirements
- Audits are conducted including care plans, antibiotics, S8s and PRNs
- Identify gaps and train staff across all areas of clinical care including wound, continence, behaviour, and nutrition
- Ensure that all clients are receiving a consistently excellent level of care
- Hold and manage relationships with all stakeholders including doctors, staff, allied health professional
Skills & Experience:
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years in an Aged Care residential setting
- Experience with quality systems and continuous improvement
- Working knowledge of audits, validations, and aged care accreditation
- Experience in training multiple staff categories
What's on Offer?
- A strong and supportive team environment
- Competitive Salary, salary packaging plus other benefits.
- Ongoing training and development.
- A flexible working culture that allows work to fit into your life outside the office
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 0477 887 095 OR send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org