Clinical Care Manager
Our client is a high growth Not for Profit service provider in the Australian Aged Care sector, with a number of residential facilities across NSW in addition Retirement Living services. Looking to grow considerably over the next 18 months, this business is built on four key service offerings; Residential Care, Respite Care, Dementia Care and Extra Services programming.
A newly established role within this leading NFP provider, this is an exciting opportunity for a skilled clinician to take ownership of their own unit and put their clinical knowledge to use in a management capacity. With a supportive team and internal culture, we are seeking an ambitious and proactive individual to join a highly respected home in the local community.
Running a unit comprised of high care and dementia specific residents, this role will be an exciting opportunity for an experienced clinical to manage a team. The successful candidate will be responsible for their units ACFI, care plans and staff management including; education, development and mentorship. With strong interpersonal skills, this individual will pride themselves on developing and maintaining strong relationships and delivering quality care.
- 3-4 years experience within a residential aged care setting
- A proven track record of successfully managing a team of RNs and Care Staff
- Current APHRA registration
- Strong ACFI and accreditation understanding
- Exceptional clinical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Aged care legislation knowledge
- Experience working in an aged care dementia setting beneficial
To apply please submit your application through the relevant job portal.