Representing one of Australia's first and most trusted care providers, we are seeking an experienced Clinical Care Manager. Working in conjunction with the Facility Manger and internal leadership team, this organisation is looking to bolster its internal quality processes. With the ability to identify, implement and own multifaceted care improvements across the business, this is an opportunity for an ambitious Care Manger looking to make a statement within their next appointment.
Sitting within the internal leadership team, your key focus will be constantly improving the level of care this facility provides. Supporting the Facility Manager, you will be the primary contact for all care/staff related matters. As an individual, you will not be afraid to make bold recommendations to the business and provide staff with the directives they require.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within similar role duties.
- AHPRA Registered Nurse accreditation. (RN - Div 1).
- Extensive knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Experience orchestrating clinical care service deliveries.
- Effective communication and evidenced leadership credentials.
- Desire to take charge of the organisation.
For a more detailed understanding of this strictly confidential role, please contact;
Alex McDonald on 0411720547