Representing a boutique and highly innovative care provider, we are seeking an energetic and lively Clinical Care Manager. Working in harmony with the Facility General Manger, the organisation is looking to strengthen its care offering. Stepping into an organisation highly regarded for its level of care, the successful applicant will inherit a successful program and be responsible for constantly improving it. Supported by a Regional and Group Care Manger, this role will appeal to someone looking to work for a fast paced, boutique provider with industry leading care support.
Assisting the General Manager, your focus will be inheriting and improving the organisations care offering. With a large focus on upskilling the workforce and improving the overall care understanding within the facility, this role will appeal to someone looking to place their mark on an already highly successful provider. As an individual, you will enjoy working with an intimate workforce and relish the opportunity to improve internal process.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within similar role duties.
- AHPRA Registered Nurse accreditation. (RN - Div 1).
- Experience creating and hosting staff training workshops.
- Undertaken training initiatives across a similar size organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Strong leadership credentials.
For a more detailed understanding of this strictly confidential role, please contact;
Alex McDonald on 0411720547