Representing one of the fastest growing aged care providers in Australia, we are looking for a Clinical Data Officer who will be responsible for the smooth operations of iCare across all facilities and undertake analysis of clinical documentation and key risk areas.
Reporting directly into the Senior Operations Manager this newly created role will primarily involve analysis of clinical documentation to identify any gaps and discrepancies in care and quality implementation. Well suited to someone looking to step out of the front line and into a corporate position, the successful candidate will have a high understanding of quality, iCare systems, and strong computer literacy skills.
- Current AHPRA nurse registration
- Experience in a quality improvement and accreditation processes
- 2+ years working within aged care
- Understanding of the iCare system
- Proficient computer literacy