Our client is one of the most prominent Aged Care service providers in Sydney, with three facilities located in the metro area with a new commissioning project in development stage. They are moving through an exciting journey of business growth.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Educator and Trainer to be appointed at their impressive residential aged care facility in the Sydney Hills district.
The Clinical Educator will be a strong clinical leader and responsible for coordinating and facilitating clinical education for Care Service employees and Registered and Enrolled Endorsed Nurses around compliance and quality. They will ensure staff across the groups aged care homes are equipped with the knowledge and skills required to deliver a high standard of care.
The successful candidate will have a high level of clinical knowledge and skills along with;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor staff
- Experience in developing and delivering education to RNs, EENs and Care staff
- Experience in implementing and utilising improvement processes
- Demonstrated ability to work within the interdisciplinary team and commitment to ongoing professional development
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritise competing workloads within a complex environment.
- 3-5 years of experience leading a clinical care team in a larger residential facility
- Australian nursing qualification and current AHPRA registration
- Current valid drivers' licence and own car
What's on Offer:
A competitive remuneration package plus salary packaging is on offer, as well as a supported career development plan.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button. For a confidential discussion contact Alex Palamara on (02) 9157 6209 or firstname.lastname@example.org