Our client is a prominent service provider in the Australian Aged Care sector, with a large network of residential facilities nationwide and moving through an exciting journey of business growth. With three residential facilities within Sydney, already in successful operation, they are now planning to open additional sites across ACT and Victoria and with more future growth plans. They have an outstanding reputation, established through many years of successfully and commercially delivering exceptional service and care to the residents and families they support.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Governance Leader that will be responsible for providing leadership and drive quality care processes across the entire group. Working closely with the Performance and Risk Manager, and General Manager (Facility Manager's) for each site, the Clinical Governance Leader will be responsible for ensuring that all care services are delivered at a consistent high standard level across the group.
As a member of the Groups Operations Team, this role will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of the Care and Lifestyle models, working closely with clinical leaders to leverage the collective knowledge.
- Acting as a clinical leader within the business, developing evidence-based practice clinical, assessment and care planning programs to support efficient and effective implementation or care and lifestyle models.
- Drive financial performance by working closely with both General Managers and Care Managers on roster plans to deliver care models.
- Developing a detailed change plan that clearly articulate costs and benefits, tasks, responsibilities, timeframes and outcomes, and adopt a change management methodology to collaborate with business experts, change leaders and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and guide the staffing and recruitment processes within the Group.
- Developing the clinical and care staff professional development and education framework to provide staff with the skills to ensure that they can deliver the models and clinical practices at the required standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- Current Nurse AHPRA registration
- Relevant post graduate qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years aged care specific nursing experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years' senior management experience
- Knowledge of and commitment to the requirements of a compliance framework
- Commitment to and understanding of the process of Continuous Quality improvement.
- Previous experience leading a team and managing and developing staff capability.
- Proven track record in relationship management with highly developed negotiation and influencing skills.
What's on Offer:
A competitive remuneration package plus is on offer.
To apply please submit your updated CV through the application portal
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Dani White in our Sydney office, on (02) 9157 6208