About the Company
Our client is a leading, community owned, not-for-profit provider of aged care with an established presence in the Illawarra and Southern Highlands. They now require an experienced Care Manager at one of their large homes on the South Coast.
About the Role
Reporting to the Facility Manager with a Clinical Nurse Specialist to support, the Care Manager will have responsibility for driving an exceptional level of clinical care for the residents, maintaining compliance through the accreditation process and managing and developing a team of high performing care staff.
- Lead and mentor the clinical team to drive a positive culture for residents and staff.
- Maintain compliance in line with quality standards.
- Ensure ACFI is completed accurately and on time.
- Drive occupancy by representing the organisation to external parties.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience as a Care Manager/Deputy Director of Nursing within aged care
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Solid understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards
- ACFI assessment experience
- Supportive management structure with above average staff ratios
- Excellent remuneration package
- Career development opportunities with a growing aged care provider
How to Apply