About the Company
Our client is a leading, not-for-profit provider of aged care with an established presence throughout Regional NSW. They now require an experienced RN to step up into a Clinical Manager role at one of their homes in Northern NSW.
About the Role
Reporting to the Facility Manager, the Clinical Manager will have responsibility for driving an exceptional level of clinical care for the residents, maintaining compliance through the accreditation process and managing and developing a team of high performing care staff.
- Lead and mentor the clinical team to drive a positive culture for residents and staff.
- Maintain compliance in line with quality standards.
- Ensure ACFI is completed accurately and on time.
- Drive occupancy by representing the organisation to external parties.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience as a Clinical Manager/Clinical Care Coordinator within Aged Care
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Solid understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards
- ACFI assessment experience
- Supportive management structure with above average staff ratios
- Excellent remuneration package
- Career development opportunities with an established aged care provider
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 0477 887 095 and send your current CV to email@example.com