About the Role:
As a Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will oversee the day to day practice of clinical care within an Australian Aged Care facility. Some duties include the supervision and education of care staff Whilst advocating for best practice. Working as a valued member of the clinical team, some of the responsibilities will include Ensuring that all care, assessment and documentation requirements are met and that quality care services are provided to meet the daily needs of residents. You will have responsibility for formulating and delivering educational programs to the clinical and non-clinical staff employed in the home.
The successful candidate will display the following criteria;
- Current registration with AHPRA and postgraduate qualification(s) or equivalent experience relevant to the area of nursing.
- Experience in a management role in a health or aged care organisation, over a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Experience in the development and implementation of policy and establishing risk management frameworks within a multi-site health or aged care environment.
- Knowledge of the accreditation system as well as funding and regulatory requirements for residential aged care services (ACFI).
- Knowledge of aged care resident's care needs as well as relevant legislation, compliance requirements, and government policies that impact on aged care.
- Well-developed communication skills, and an ability to build rapport with persons at various levels and positions in an organisational context.
- Well-developed problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Possess a current Drivers Licence and willingness to travel.
- Strive to deliver the best practicing giving aging Australians a secure, dignified and rewarding environment to live.
What's on Offer:
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for Temp/Perm opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced operational leader looking to drive impactful change and organizational best practice across the Sydney Area.
To apply for this position please submit your CV via the Seek application portal. For a confidential discussion please contact James Hunter on 02 9157 6211 or firstname.lastname@example.org