About the Organisation
Our client is a charitable Aged Care organisation that provides high-quality and innovative care services to their residents and clients across NSW and the ACT.
With more than 7,500 clients and 3,000 employees, the primary services of this organisation include Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living and In-Home Aged Care services.
About the Role
A newly created role and function, this role will design and implement clinical and care practice improvement strategies across the organisation. This will allow for optimal support of residents and clients across the different service streams. Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the review of clinical data and audit outcomes to identify priorities for practice improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of training programs for clinicians and care staff across residential, retirement and community care.
- Lead continuous improvement in training programmes, packages and learning pathways for individuals, teams and services.
- Collaborate with LHDs, PHNs, Peak Bodies and the tertiary sector to enhance access to resources and currency of information and evidenced- based best practice.
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of the Quality Management Framework.
Candidates that possess the following skills, experience and qualifications are highly encouraged to apply:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Tertiary qualifications in Health Management and or Health Improvement Science or working towards same.
- Experience in the development and provision of education frameworks, training programmes and packages and competency frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of clinical professionals.
- Sound knowledge of Improvement Science and extensive experience in its application in the context of multidisciplinary health care settings.
- Well-developed written and analytical skills, including the ability to analyse and interpret highly complex information from numerous sources.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation, an innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for Aged Care recipients. As an employer of over 3,000 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
This advertisement will close on the 18th of November at midnight.