About the Organisation
Our client is a charitable Aged Care organisation that provides high-quality and innovative care services to their residents and clients located across NSW and the ACT.
With more than 7,500 clients and 3,000 employees, the primary services of this organisation include Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living and In-Home Aged Care services.
About the Role
Supporting the Clinical Practice Improvement Manager, this position will implement clinical improvement strategies across the organisation, ensuring best practice of care and innovative service delivery. Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of clinical data and audit outcomes to identify priorities for practice improvements.
- Working with the Learning and Development team to plan and deliver training program across the organisation.
- Drive excellence in care services through continuous improvements in care management systems.
- Undertake research on best practice care models and assist with the implementation of findings.
- Contribute to the evaluation of clinical outcomes, trends and issues to provide data / reports to the Clinical Practice Improvement Manager.
Candidates that possess the following skills, experience and qualifications are highly encouraged to apply:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrated experience and competence in use of data to evaluate health care outcomes.
- Experience in the delivery of education frameworks, training programmes and packages and competency frameworks.
- Well-developed written and analytical skills, including the ability to analyse and interpret highly complex information from numerous sources.
- Tertiary qualifications in Health and or Health Improvement Science is desirable.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation, an innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for Aged Care recipients. As an employer of over 3,000 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
This advertisement will close on the 18th of November at midnight.